At the St. Gabriel’ s Library, 4th floor, Hua Mak Campus
we have eight available Study Rooms for Graduate Students
** Open every day: 8.00 a.m. – 9.00 p.m. **
Rules for the use of study rooms (4th floor)
Rooms are available for all students:
- The opening hours of the room is 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. All students must leave the room before 9 p.m.
- One person in a room must share the room with an arriving study group. (A group is defined as two or more students).
- Please keep the room clean. Remember not to leave any trash.
- Food items with odor & unpleasant smell are not allowed.
- No brewing coffee & tea or smoking will be permitted in the rooms.
- The facilities provided in the room can only be used inside the room. Remove of the facilities to other floors or into personal rooms is not allowed.
- For energy saving, students are required to switch off the air conditioning in the room after use.
- Do not leave any personal belonging behind. Students shall be fully responsible for their own safety and property in the room.
- Misbehaviors including noise nuisance, vandalism, fouling of public area, using abusive or discriminatory language or behavior, intimidation or harassment are prohibited. The right of using the room will be terminated and violators will be penalized.
- Do not disturb other students or the right of using the room will be terminated.
- Do not bring family/relatives in the 4th floor where only enrolled students are qualified to use it.
- If students do not follow rules, AU library director may expel the use of students.
- Only 4 students allowed in each room.
*The rules are effective from August 2, 2019*
Office of AU Library