COVID-19: Safety Measures of Library Services
1. Having temperature checked prior to entering the library.
2. Wear masks, at all time, while inside the library.
3. Wash and sanitize hands with gel provided at the Library’s entrances.
4. Rearrange study tables and chairs to create social distancing.
5. Returned books can be dropped in a book drop.
1. Wear protective masks & hand gloves.
2. Keep track of users’ names and relevant information.
3. Locate required books & texts from shelves for users’ convenient pickup.
1. Library’s useful service information, instructions and directions can also be provided through Zoom application.
2. Extend books & texts’ borrowing period.
3. Allow more renewal or borrowing times of books.
4. Publicize service information & activities through all available channels.
1. Frequently clean or disinfect library facilities & equipment.