This service is useful for AU faculty members who are interested in integrating library instruction in their courses, as well as for students and researchers who are looking for help in searching databases, conducting research, and evaluating information.
The library offers an Information Literacy service to all library members, focusing on four main areas:
1. Introduction to use the library:
- Accessing information resources
- Borrowing/returning books
- Renewing books
- Requesting books
- Book delivery, etc.
2. Accessing online databases
3. Preparing a bibliography using the EndNote program
4. Using Turnitin, a plagiarism checking system
This site is arranged to help you locate the information and resources that are most relevant for you.
Learn On Your Own
Many of your questions about how to use the library may be answered in the How to.
The library offers drop-in workshops on various topics, including basic library research skills, using citation management tools, and finding grants to fund your research.