Courtesy in the Library
1. To show the library card or I.D. card before entering the Library.
2. To dress properly and to behave responsibly.
3. To leave bags or briefcases with the library staff on duty. Take care of your valuable belongings.
4. Not to make a loud noise or do anything that would disturb others in the Library. Complete silence shall
be observed in the reading rooms.
5. Not to smoke/bring any food or drinks into the Library.
6. Not to reserve seats.
7. Not to remove or tear off any pages from the books.
8. Not to bring own newspaper into the Library.
9. Bring the current registration receipt and I.D. card to extend your membership every semester.
10. To allow the library staff on duty to inspect all books and other items to be taken out of the Library
The Library may with hold the rights of any person who is found guilty of breaking any or all of these rules.
The following ABAC members are entitled to use the Library :
(A) Registered students of ABAC
(B) Full-time and part-time academic staff of ABAC
(C) Full-time administrative and library staff of ABAC
(D) Members of ABAC Council
The Member is responsible for materials checked out and he has to pay for any charge for lost or