AU’s Proxy The Library uses a Proxy Server to allow only authorized AU users to access licensed Library electronic resources (e.g. e-books, e-journals and online databases) from off campus.http://www.library.au.edu/proxy/index.html
Check Your Record/Renew on WEB
- View your borrowed-returned record
1. Renewal needs to be made 1 to 3 days prior to the due date.
2. Maximum renewal is two times consecutively.
3. The system will not allow renewal if
3.1 Library resource is overdue
3.2 Library resource is on hold by another user.
- On Hold Items
- View your account (Fine)
- Modify Personal Information (Profile) ...How To...
Ask a librarian/ Reference Services
If you need help or have questions about the Library, our librarians are available to assist you. You can contact a reference librarian by via phone, e-mail, or in person at each campus.
The St. Gabriel's Library (Hua Mak Campus)
Tel.: (662) 3004543-62 Ext. 3402 Fax.: (662) 7191544
The Cathedral of Learning Library (Suvarnabhumi Campus)
Tel.: (662) 7232040, 7232024 Fax.: (662) 7232041