The maximum number of books that can be borrowed:
- The same borrower is allowed two renewals of borrowed materials if there are no other borrowers for the same materials.
- If a book one wishes to borrow is not on the shelf, the status of the item may be checked at the Circulation Counter. Items already on loanmay be reserved when returned, or recalled from the borrower who has the item.
- Overdue fines will be calculated from the date due to the date when the book is returned.
- The responsibilities of the borrower of library materials are as follows :
- The borrower is responsible for any damage or loss that occurs to the borrowed materials from the date of taking them out until the date of returning them to Library.
Also, the borrower is to inspect any damage to the materials before taking them out of the library.
- In case of damage to the borrowed materials, the borrower must pay the costs
of repairing the damage.
- In case of loss of borrowed materials, or loss of some pages in the materials, the borrower must report and pay twice the costs of the materials.
5. Reference books, newspapers, journals &magazines, ect. are not allowed to be taken out
of the library.
Most library materials may be renewed any of various ways: online, in person, via e-mail, Line Application, or by phone.
Library materials may be renewed online within 1 to 3 days prior to the due date.
1. Maximum renewal is two times consecutively.
2. The system will not allow renewal if
2.1 Library resource is overdue
2.2 Library resource is on hold by another user
2. In person
At circulation desk you can always renew items in person, but in-person renewals are required under the following circumstances:
If you've reached the maximum number of renewals allowed online. (If so, be sure to bring the material with you.)
3. Email / Line Application
You may renew by e-mail in two ways:
Refer to the reminder email you received prior to the item coming due. Request that the item be renewed.
Requesting it be renewed. Include your ID number and the detail of the material you wish to renew.
Library also accept renewal requests over the phone. Inform your ID number and the detail of the material you wish to renew.
Most borrowed material may be returned to almost any all library campuses.
How to Return Books
• At a circulation desk during open hours.
• Book Drop Box, located outside of the libraries (After closing).
• Books returned through Thailand Post. Please address packages to:
Assumption University (St. Gabriel's Library)
Hua Mak Campus
592/3 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 24,
Ramkhamhaeng Rd., Hua Mak,
Before contacting us about the status of your books, please check My Account