To serve as the university’s main information center towards supporting teaching and learning, research, social services and preserving and promoting Thai Arts and Culture.
1. To acquire, organize, and preserve information resources of all forms, within and without the university.
2. To provide information resources of all forms and to promote their uses.
3. To provide social services.
4. To preserve and promote Thai Arts and Culture.
5. To organize and manage the Library by adopting statutes of good governance.
6. To adopt appropriate state-of-the-art information technology in library management.